Monday, June 26, 2006

Introducing... Me

Finally, after last week's hardwork paid off. I got time now to introduce myself...

I'm Jojo Abelgas, 32 years old, married to Maty, I have a kid, Miguel, 2 years old going 3 this October 30. I'm a Graphic Artist/Animator for ABS-CBN Channel 2 here in Manila for 12 years. I graduated at Polytechnic University of the Philippines with a bachelor's degree of Office Administration.

I like Graphic design, web design and currently learning Maya for 3d graphics. I love to play PS2 and computer games, ccg's (collectibe card gaming, just got of playing UDE's VS online). I like buying any CD tutorials regarding my interests. I learned web design thru Dreamweaver's Essential training in 2 weeks. Feel free to visit my son's website, www.miggycorner.150m.com. It's a free host site because i'm still a newbie in this field.

I'll continue this tomorrow, I'm at work right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home