Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Finished at last !

3 days of designing the new template of TV Patrol Sabado and Linggo really put a beating out of me. Naturally it takes me 2 weeks to brainstorm, study, storyboard the templates of new shows or old ones which wants revisions on their designs.

Good thing I had experience to organize and sort out the things I need to accomplish. THANK YOU LORD!!

My self-study on Maya 3D got onhold. But I stumbled upon an After Effects website how to design the effects of lightsabers. It took longer to rotoscope because you have to apply the effects every frame (took me 15mins to complete a 10 sec. video).

Anyway, Miguel as so much excited about Superman (he's 2 years old mind you)... good thing I bought a kid superman suit when he was 1 year old and it does not fit. Straineous on the arms though coz he likes me to lift him up as though he was flying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home