Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I Love Podcast !!!

I'm into my 50th podcasts by now. Leaving my iPod and Laptop overnight was worth it. I download most tech stuffs, anyway here are my list:

60-Second Science
Adobe Creative Suite Video Podcast
Adobe Lightroom Killer Tips
All Games Interactive
Attack of the Show Daily video
Bad Dad Radio
Buzz Out Loud from CNET
Cranky Geeks
Crave form CNET
Creative Cow Multimedia
Creative Planet's Digital Production
Creativecow.net
Digital Photography Tips
Discovery News
Escape Pod
ESPN: PTI
ExtraLife Radio
ExtremeTech
Focus on the Family
GameSpot
GeekBrief.TV
Grammar Girl
How to - Digital Performer
Inside the Net
Izzy Video: DV Tutorial
JapanesePod101
Jawbone Radio
Keeping it Reel Movie Review
Keith and the Girl
KFI Tech Guy
MacCast
macTV
Macworld
Make Magazine
Meditation Station
Mr. Manners
National Geographic Video
NBA Video Podcast
NPR Radio
PCMag Radio
Photoshop Killer Tips
Photoshop Quick Tips
PixelPerfect with Bert Monroy
Radio Leo
Security Now
Sex is Fun
Star Wars Action News
The Daily Nut
The Fallout Shelter
The Mac Attack
The Mac Observer
The Movie Blog
The Onion Radio
The Philosophy Podcast
The VFX show
This Week in Tech
Travel with Rick Steves
Urban Coffee
USA Today
Weight Loss and the Mind
Windows Weekly

I have a bunch of Music, Audiobooks, E-Book, plenty of Photos and some Video. Oh how I love my iPod.

1 Comments:

At 12:09 AM , Blogger Cali Lewis said...

Thanks for watching GeekBrief.TV, JoJo!!

Cali :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home